Makes 1 Loaf Pan, 6 wedges (double or triple for regular size baking dish)
1 C Almond Meal
3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add enough water until it makes a paste
1. Spread Paste evenly on bottom of loaf pan
2. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees
while crust is baking, get egg mixture together.
1/4C Almond milk (plain, unsweetened)
1/4C Chicken broth (optional, use water instead)
5 slices cooked bacon, chopped (No nitrates, org, low sodium if possible)
1/2 head broccoli, about a cup
1 tomato diced
1/2 an apple, diced
fresh basil chopped
1. beat eggs until creamy colored
2. add the rest of ingredients
3. pour into loaf pan
4. bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees
5. reduce to 350 degrees and continue to bake until middle is not runny.
6. Remove, cool for a bit and serve!!