13 November 2011

BITE SIZE MOVIE

Hello class,
 I am a twitter rookie, recently joining the tweet-erific world of all things in 160 characters or less. In my search to find inspirational things to "follow" or "retweet" about, I came across this movie trailer made by @bitesizemovie out of LA.

This trailer triggered something within me that makes me want to figure out how to make this a career someday. The feeling I get when I see adults and children making uninformed decisions with their health and well being, makes me want to reach out.

Firstly, I would have to do is burst the fitness bubble I live in where people are very informed, maybe too informed, on what is healthy and where our backyard leaves no excuse, but to get out and move!

Long story short, I find passion in this movement: Click the link below.

BITE SIZE MOVIE TRAILER: WATCH ME!


No comments: