Feeling inspired by my sweet tooth and being back on the Paleo hunt, I decided to bake. Here is what I came up with.
CINNA-CLOVE VANILLA MUFFINS
2 C Almond Flour
1 C Coconut Flour
1T Baking Powder
small scant cloves
2 T VANILLA
6 EGGS ( Iknow it's a lot, but it holds them together well.)
1/4 C OIL (grapeseed, I only had olive, but a neutral oil will be better)
4T Agave Nectar
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees F
1. Mix wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, oil, agave)
2. Add dry( flours, spices, salt, baking powder)
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, lined with muffin cups that have been sprayed/oiled
*fill each cup 1/2 first, then top each off when all 12 are filled.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes...depending on your oven.
5. Enjoy with a spread of your favorite farmer's market jam or eat plain.
Hooray for test kitchen experiments that work!